Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pearls









HYPE THIS ON LOOKBOOK

  Top: Mags
Mullet Skirt: Solo
Bracelet: For Me
Pumps: Zanotti
Watch: Anne Klein (A gift)

There's no place like home! It's been a month since I haven't went back home. I only had 1 week to stay cos' classes will start on the 7th. I just can't imagine how time really flies so fast. I'm going to college already! I hope college life will be fun too :)
Anyways, I'm wearing pearls and a mullet skirt this Sunday! Went to church with family then we watched Snowhite and the Huntsman (things i missed doing with my family) we usually watch movie every Sunday! Lol. The movie was great! Kristen Stewart is just effortlessly beautiful! Isn't she? :) I paired my top with a knitted flowery pearl thingy. When i saw this it just caught my eyes easily! How bout you? What's your Sunday outfit? :))


PS: will extend my giveaway! be updated. somethings new coming! :)

4 comments:

  1. hyped your look on Lookbook :) also fanned you :) nice look you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :)) what's your name on lookbook? :)

      Delete
  2. love ur skirt...it looks great on u.

    ReplyDelete