Sunday, June 17, 2012

Orange caught my eyes








HYPE THIS ON LOOKBOOK

Top: Love Culture
Bandage Skirt: Soul 
Bag: Accessorize
Watch: Tommy Hilfiger

In this outfit, yellow and orange are combined together. I don't really love orange ever since but now if i see orange colors i'm sort of attracted to it and i don't know why. Lucky i bought the orange and yellow necklace and it turned to fit my outfit. 
Went to Abreeza with Mom and Aunt. I was shocked when i saw many people inside Mango, they're on sale that's why. Why don't you visit Mango while they're on sale? :) Damosa was our next stop, there was a little bazaar there last June 16-17. Hope to see more bazaars in the coming months! 
That's all for this blog! Happy Father's day to all our dads! <3

PS: Join dreambigshop's and my GIVEAWAY! :)

6 comments:

  1. love the colors glaiza :> and im loving your necklace :))

    ROXY

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bandage skirts and you chose the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look pretty ...following u now.

    hope to c u on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete