Sunday, October 20, 2013

SHOP MY CLOSET

HOLY CHIC & CHANEL FRINGE (P350 each)

LACE LONG-SLEEVES (P400)

FLORAL LONG-SLEEVES (P380)
NAUTICAL BLAZER (P550)

OMBRE LIGHTNING (P450)

BART SIMPSON VEST (P450)

F21 CROP TOP (P400) 

POLKA DOT TERNO (P700 both)

FLORAL SKIRT (P350)

Hi friendships! It's been a while! I miss blogging and talking to you, guys! I've been very busy because of our intramurals and finals. But, i'm so happy to tell you that finally, first semester is over! Only got two weeks of stress-free days *sigh* student life. hahaha!

So, it's my first time to blog about selling my clothes! Closet clean up this sembreak? Why noooot? :) You can check more of my clothes and never been used clothes on instagram. Just search Popshoppe & also i'm selling some of them on my friend's online shop as well! Go go go and search Vanilla clothing on instagram :) They got lot of stuff for you! Swear!!! <3

Thank you,
Glaiza 

No comments:

Post a Comment