Thursday, September 27, 2012

Forever21




They're gorgeous





 F21 is finally here in Davao! I want to thank my friend for making it possible for me to watch the F21 Fashion show and soft opening. Felt so so lucky! There were too many fashion people during that night. I was really stunned watching the fashion show especially to those gorgeous girls! Cutest part was when the cutie kids walked in the stage. 

When i stepped inside F21 i just don't know where to start. It was like my heart went hearty. LOL! Too many beautiful clothes, accessories and footwear around. Everyone had an enjoyable time searching for their comfort clothes and i bet most of them had a hard time choosing because everything's so attractive. Agree? :)))



What i wore during this event? Click here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment